:. 10 Questions .:
The James Lipton ‘Inside the Actors Studio’ 10 Questions
Since it’s pretty damn likely this is the only forum I’ll ever have to answer them publicly.
(The comedienne Kathy Griffin met him once and said he’s very lecherous in real life. Thus, I try to imagine answering these in front of a live, studio audience and with the added pressure that James is inching increasingly close to me in a manner that is both inappropriate and unwelcome. And possibly his breath smells like sauerkraut.)
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Champagne and reefer.
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Waves crashing on a beach. Cats purring. Lottery machines spitting out beaucoup bucks.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Sirens (police, ambulance, whatever you got)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
Skin scrubber in a Turkish Bath
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I know! I didn’t think it was real either!